I don’t make resolutions. I make goals.
I could write a list of reasons why you should write goals instead of resolutions but this article writes it perfectly instead.
This year I’m making my goals public on my blog. Why? Well, then I become accountable.
So feel free to check in with me throughout the year with how things are going.
This year I’ve decided to break up my goals into different categories.
- Read 50 books
- Run a sub 1h45 half marathon
- Run a sub 46m 10km
- Run a sub 2h30 trail half marathon
- Run a 25km event
- Complete a Spartan race with no more than 90 burpees
- Earn my Yellow tough mudder headband
- Develop a free pdf of goodies for my RunMum readers
- Build up my readership
- Create video’s for runmum YouTube channel
- Finalise house plans
- Increase home loan
- Start building extensions
- Build a chook / duck pen
- Develop my illustrator skills
- Explore design work in illustrator
Now I’m not going to lie, some of these goals may change, and that’s ok, as long as I’m giving it at go then that’s what matters.
What are your goals for the year?