I was going to title this post 95 reasons why March rocked. But then I thought wholly moly that’s a lot of reasons, and I don’t think my readers will get through 95 thoughts on why my March was great. I don’t even know if I could even come up with 95 reasons why it rocked. So lets go with 9.5 reasons.
Yeah March was a great month of running, and here are 9 1/2 reason why it rocked my socks.
- I ran 95.24km (300m more than Feb)
- I ran in the Grampians twice (not enough, but still enjoyed it the same)
- I had a team for tough mudder
- I ran with my mum
- I no longer hate speedwork
- I read You! (Only faster)
- I read Born to run
- The 21km trail event for Run The Gap is live
- Got great advice about my running form
9.5 I decided on what trail shoes and hydration vest I wanted to invest in.
He is the break down for you.
Here is the “Run” down:
Total – 261.30
To go – 738.7
Goals for April
- Run 100km
- Run 4 long runs over 10km
- Run at least 3 trail runs in the Grampians.
How did your March go?
Any goals for April?
Any races coming up?