I’m no stranger to setting goals. If you are new here and need some directions, check out these blog posts on goal setting:
You could call them goals, intentions, objectives or maybe it’s a vision.
A new decade is a new chapter, a new beginning. A do-over? possibility.
While I’m still setting goals, my mindset on what type of things I want to achieve from past years has changed.
In the past, I had weight loss or fitness orientated objectives.
Now, they have moved to things I want to learn, do or achieve.
20 in 2020
- Read 40 books
- 10 chosen books from my unread pile in Kobo
- 10 chosen books from my unread Kindle (Amazon) pile
- 10 books from my bookshelf
- Flexi pile – from friends, the library, borrow box, or simply just because
- Run 2020 km
- Do 200 NTC Workouts
- Weekly Yoga with Adriene sessions
- Learn continental knitting
- Knit an item with the continental knitting method
- Learn Tunisian crochet
- Create a crochet item in this Tunisian method
- A monthly photo challenge. 20 Images that define that month.
- 20 family adventures
- Build a house (yes I know it’s been on the list since 2016!)
- Catch up on Photo Albums
- Go to Ararat Parkrun
- Go to Horsham Parkrun
- Finish Run Stawell Project
- Write a will
- Beep Test
- Go to a local yoga class
- Try 20 new recipes
Yes, my 20th intention is still up in the air. I have NO idea what to put. I’m seriously stuck for ideas.
I was “thinking” about crossing MARATHON off the list. That is still plausible. But I’m not sure if I want to, yet.
While I know I can run 2020km, I’d like to achieve this goal without the hiccup of an injury.
The beauty of a list like this is that it can (and most likely will) change.
Nothing is set in stone, but one thing is for certain, I want to have fun, and simply celebrate life, and what it has to offer.
Do you have a 20in20 list?