One day I was cleaning up my folders, reorganizing and just getting rid of stuff.
That is how I came across this recipe.
Looking at the ingredients I was like, well I have that, and that and that, hmm, I think this shall be dinner.
I’m not too sure how I came about the recipe, but it’s from Sublime Reflection.
Balsamic Peach Crockpot Chicken
- 1 1/2 kg of chicken pieces
- I like drumsticks & cutlets
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 1 400g of sliced peaches, drained
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a crockpot and cook 3-4 hours on low
- Drain the liquid off the chicken into a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce until it thickens
- Serve the chicken with the reduced sauce spooned over it.
Great with mash potato or rice.