This Tarragon Lamb recipe is one that has been handed down by family.
It’s unlike any other tarragon lamb recipes I have seen online, this one is simple and utterly delicious.
I kid you not, this will be a lick the plate clean kind of recipe.
Because of this, I, of course, had to include it in my recipe collection for my 18 Recipes for 2018 challenge.
Tarragon is an underrated herb.
Not all supermarkets stock this herb, if that is the case you can substitute it for Dill.
- 1 tbs Butter
- Lamb chump chops
- 50ml (or however much you want) cream
- 2 tsp French Mustard
- ½ cup of stock
- ½ tsp dried Tarragon
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Parsley for serving
- Snip the fat off the chops
- In a pan melt the butter and brown the chops on each side
- Reduce heat and cook until tender
- Or remove from the pan and place in a casserole dish
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pan
- Bring to the boil
- Put the cooked chops back in and heat through
- Or pour sauce over and cover with the lid and cook in a medium oven (180°) for 1-½ hours.
Combined it with the Sweet Potato & Cauliflower Curry and you will be in a taste sensation.