Every year I make a list of goals, and 2018 is no exception.
Goals are a thing that can be set at any time. Not just on January 1st.
This year I’ve decided to take on a different aspect of my goals and follow the 18 for 2018.
This comes from listening to the Podcast Happier (ep 147).
The idea is simple, instead of having 1 scary goal/resolution, you have 18 small simple attainable goals.
My list of goals wouldn’t goals if I didn’t have something scary on there. Go big or go home.
18 Goals for 2018
- Read 40 books
- Listen to 20 books
- Finish Kayla’s Watermelon poncho
- Finish my 2017 training blanket
- Start & Finish my crochet wrap
- Try 18 new recipes & blog about it
- Start building the house
- Run 1900km
- Run a half marathon in 1h45m
- Find 18 Geocaches
- Finish Chalean Extreme
- Complete a cycle of PIIT28
- Complete True Yoga
- Create and 18 in 18 inspiration series for Instagram & my blog
- Use and complete a polar training plan
- Go to a parkrun you haven’t been to before
- Run 5 parkruns
- Complete the barefoot running ecourse.
To be honest, I struggled to find 18, I even borrowed some that I liked from the podcast.
Trying new recipes is one that I borrowed from the podcast. I figured I will keep with the 18 theme and try 18 new recipes.
It also would be a challenge if I couldn’t keep myself accountable (obliger here). So blogging about it means that I have to do it because I couldn’t let my RunMum family down.
Here is to a year of new challenges! and Goal smashing.
What goals have you set for yourself in 2018?