How is it Friday again? It feels like only yesterday that I posted my High Five Friday post, not two weeks ago.
Easter will be here before we know it.
I say this because yesterday I succumb and bought hot cross buns (of the salted caramel variety).
- While tiding up the other day I found this book. I bought it when I was in Canada back in 2001! Has some great recipes in there. Made a cleaning spray the other day, and works a treat.
- Kayla at her swimming sports. She did so well. Ended with with 4 first ribbons, a third & fourth ribbon as well.
She was completely exhausted by the end of the day, and ended up having to have a nana nap the following day. Very unlikely her.
- Kayla being super cute playing hide and seek with Tom
- Downhill finish for the Bellarine Sunset Run.
- Miles with his Gymnastic for most improved (for 2015)
- Having Fear is normal, but stop letting fear hold you back
- 12 Short Movies you can watch in one go.
I haven’t watched all of them, but have the tissues handy for some of them.
- In the newspaper the other day I read about a woman who decided to buy nothing new (not even from the op shop) for a whole year!
I’m not too sure I could do it for a whole year, but I might have to challenge myself to do it for a month.
- Injured? Know that it’s not the end.
Ways to get past an injury.
- Love is spoken in many different ways, it’s in the little things.
One from the archives, around this day 3 years ago we had: Roast Turkey Casserole
Funnily enough, I made this the other day (because I hadn’t made it for a while). Kids still love it.