It’s that time of the week again to give a High Five to Friday!
We’ve had holiday’s, discoveries and loads of adventures.
Let’s get started with this weeks High Five Friday.
- We took the kids out into the Grampians National park to inspect the work done at Lakeside lookout.
The kids had a ball exploring.
- Received a new box of goodies, this time from Nourish Me Well Box.
I will post a review on my thoughts of this box soon.
- View from the top of Manja Shelter.
These type of tree’s are what I define a Grampians.
- Our first official Geocache find.
- Penshurst lookout. Volcano!
- The Biggest Mistake People Make when Setting Goals
Achieving goals shouldn’t be over complicated.
- Instead of Goals
Make rules, not goals.
- On this Day: Resolution
One woman’s realisation how Facebook’s “on this day” has changed her way outlook for this coming year.
- Screw Perfection
Strive to be better, more awesome.
- Rapid Muscle Response
Become a stronger runner with these simple but highly effective cross training, bodyweight workouts.
What do you give a High Five to this Friday?