Goal planning started for me in December 2015.
I started writing thing down, but really didn’t get a chance to really clarify my goals until recently.
My Goals so far look a little like this:
- Read 50 books
- Listen to 15 Audiobooks
I want to read as many books on my book shelf as possible.
I have books on there that I bought many years ago and still have not read. It’s time.
This way I can decide if I want to keep them or toss them.
Running / Fitness Goals
- Run sub 47m 10km (Goal Race: Sunset run 13th Feb)
- Run sub 1h47 Half Marathon (Goal Race: Wings For Life 8th May)
- Run my furthest run (Goal Race: 26km Peaks & Trails Dunkeld 3rd Aug)
- Squat half my body weight (34kg)
- Deadlift 75% of body weight (51kg)
- Have a dedicated weekly yoga practise
- hold crow pose
- hold handstand
While running is always going to be feature in my life, the last few years, it’s been about obstacle racing and running.
Being strong is still important to me, so I’m still going to include regular strength sessions and build up my yoga practise.
I will run 3 days, and cross train 3 days.
Some weeks I know I will get another day or running in.
- Build / Renovate
- Chicken Coop
We have finally decided on a house plan.
Our next step is to book in with the architect, and then get approved for an increase in the home loan.
I will keep you posted on this one.
- Work on more free stuff
- Build up an Australian readership
I have a page of free stuff that you can find here. Please feel free to check it out.
These are my main Goals for the year.
Now that they are public I better go out an smash them.