I know I haven’t been around much. It’s just been chaotic, and I have zero time to sit down and properly write out blog posts. I’ve got lots of drafts, but not finish products.
However it is the silly season, and it’s just been crazy.
I’ve also needed the time off, so I hope you can understand that.
Anyway lets see what I give a High Five to this Friday.
- Last day of school for 2015, and the final assembly.
- Went out into the Ironbarks to have some fun with running lights (it’s for an up coming blog post).
- Spartan Stadium. Was loads of fun, still have to write that recap. It will happen, eventually.
- Took Kayla to see Tay Tay for her birthday. I bought these tickets a year ago, she had no idea and loved it. “Best Day EVER!”
- Kayla got pupil of the Term for her room. So proud of her. Love my kids.
- I love music. Always have always will. So when I stumbled across this link, I knew I had to share it.
Major to Minor (or vice versa). When songs are changed from their original key.
- It took me a while to learn the benefits of running slower. Running slower has it’s benefits, especially when you are increasing your distance.
Here are 5 lessons learned from slowing my running pace.
- When to DNS, DNF or to Push through. How do you decide?
- Don’t be so hard on yourself. Here are 15 quotes to inspire you to Self-Love.
- It’s a fundamental post, and benefits everyone. De-constructing DownDog.
What would you give a high five to this Friday?