Spring has Sprung here in the land down under. We actually had our first 35c / 95f day! In October!
I think this summer is going to be one seriously sizzling one.
This week unfortunately I have been struck down with a cold. While that sucks, it has been my one and only sickness for the year, so I’m not going to complain about that.
Lots of vitamin C and Echinacea have helped that is for sure.
The other thing that has helped is sleep. Thanks to my loving husband/partner he has allowed me to get the needed rest I need so I can get better.
That has meant that he has looked after the kids, made them breakfast / lunch / dinner, while I either 1. sleep or 2. work.
So lets get into the Five things I give a High Five to this Friday.
- Chicken Egg Pie. Except for the fact it’s more like a quiche than a pie. Either way it’s a winner in our house.
- My first run for the season in shorts. Going to have to get use to it, but feels weird either way.
- The October Goodnessme Box hands down has to be my fav box so far. So many wonderful goodies.
- It was Tom’s birthday the other day.
- These whispy clouds just scream summer and beach to me.
- Five ways to make your Yoga Practice Stick
Remove the word Yoga and put in “running” or “diet” or “family” and these principles still apply.
- 15 Reasons why you aren’t running faster
I read a lot on running boards of people who want to run faster but have no idea why. If you aren’t too sure why you aren’t running faster, then I bet one of these 15 reasons apply to you.
- Secrets I want my Daughter to Know
As a parent I think these are secrets apply to anyone who wants to lead a happy and grateful life.
- Five Reasons to try Trail Running
I love trail running, so I don’t need no reasons to get there on the trails, but they are good reasons to try it all the same.
- 30 Morning Rituals to bring you Joy
We all have one thing we have to do every morning that makes us feel like a person and bring us joy. Is your one thing on the list?
Five from the Archive
I have been working on my SEO the last few weeks. It’s been a long slow process, but I have found some old articles that I thought should see the light of day.
- Would You Rather
The very first in a fun running survey series.
- Tough Mudder 2013
With my 4th Tough Mudder coming up, I thought it would be fun to go back to my very first event. Be warned it’s a long post with no pictures.
I still have, still use it. It goes wherever me and my watch goes.
- Anytime Anywhere 5 Min Workout
These 5 exercise you can do anywhere anytime.
- My Kids With a Camera
What happens when you give your kids a camera? You get hilarious moments captured.
What do you give a high five to this week?