I was super excited when my Goodness Me Box arrived.
Inside were new goodies for me to try.
One of those items was Suncoast Gold Macadamia Milk.
I found this milk smooth and creamy.
It has a mild ‘nutty’ flavour. Which I found wasn’t as overpowering as other milks I have tired, nor did it leave me with a heavy feeling in my belly.
This Macadamia milk made the perfect accompaniment to building my smoothies.
Which is why I’m going to share with you my Green Smoothie Recipe using the Suncoast Gold Macadamia Milk.
This smoothie is a great pick me up after a hard workout session or long run.
It might not look pretty but it’s filling to satiety and delicious.
- 1 cup of Suncoast Gold Macadamia Milk
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 large handful of spinach leaves
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients in order listed into blender
- Blend until smooth
- Poor into cup/glass and drink up
This recipe was inspired by Carrie Brown’s Choc Raspberry Smoothie Recipe.