This week’s High Five Friday I’m going to do something a little bit different. It’s also going to be a confession Friday.
Confession: The thought of going out to lunch while on the 21dsd scared me.
That was until I discovered Thr1ve. I first heard of Thr1ve thanks to the Primal Shift Podcast. I actually totally forgot about them, until I googled “Paleo Cafe’s in Melbourne CDB”. It was thanks to those specific keywords that I rediscovered Thr1ve.
Looking up their menu in advance also helped.
I decided on the Pull Pork with lemon basil pesto with leafy greens & sweet potato mash. It was delicious. I will be doing a full review on it in the coming weeks, so stay posted.
.2. Tom took me out into the Grampians for a day trip.
Confession: We were both lacking energy, so we didn’t do long walks.
He took me to the Bundaleer, a place that would have been used by the local aboriginal people for over 20,000 years.
It’s also a very popular rock climbing destination.
And before you ask, no I didn’t go rock climbing.
.3. As a birthday filler, we got Miles this rocket. It was $10 from BigW.
Confession: Because we couldn’t find what we really wanted to get him.
He loves it. Works on air pressure. I got this shot by pure fluke.
.4. A late birthday cake celebration for Kayla.
Confession: I really wanted cake, but because I’m on the 21dsd, went with an apple instead. Would have totally rather the cake.
.5. While in JBHi-fi found this cd. I love my 80’s music, and I love a good interpretation of songs that I love.
Confession: I bought this on iTunes instead.
It’s actually a really great easy listening album.
Five Other Confessions
Normally I would post links I have found. This time I have decided to do other random confessions.
- I got food poison (7th Jan). Not fun at all. Esp while travelling in a car.
- I’m training for a supervisor shift this week, and have my first solo shift on Saturday. Should be interesting, and there is no doubt I will be bluffing my way through it.
- I have not done one trail run this year. Need to get my act together because I have Roller Coaster in March, and need to condition the legs.
- I will be starting a new Nia Shanks workout soon. I had great success with her last program, and I look forward to diving into this one.
- I have changed the name of the secret project I’m working on many times. I think I have finally decided on what to call it.
What are you high fiving this week?
PS. Do you like my High Five Friday logo?