Back in May 2014 thanks to Claire Hewitt I was inspired to blog every day.
It was hard work but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
With a new year I thought that I would bite the bullet and do it again. Am I actually that CRAZY to want to do this again?
Yes, I’m apparently I am THAT crazy.
So with the celebration of a new year, let’s do this. Let’s blog everyday in January 2015.
Blogging is and can be hard work. So here are a list of table topics I’ve created for you to use.
- Your List of Goals for 2015
- A Recap of 2014 goals & achievements
- The Ultimate Coffee Date (link up)
- Celebrations. What do you have to celebrate about?
- Your Meal Plan for the week
- 10 random facts about you
- Take a Break. What’s your thing to do to relax?
- Would you rather? The New Years Edition
- Confession Friday
- Your current playlist
- A day in the life – write about your day, from beginning to end
- A moment when you realised you could?
- Create a five minute workout, for anyone to do anywhere
- A song that makes you happy or inspires you
- Write a letter to 18 year old you.
- Why do you run/workout?
- Share a blog you enjoy reading (link up)
- Your favourite posts from your blog (or most viewed)
- Motivation Monday
- Interview a fellow blogger
- Wordless Wednesday
- List 5 places in your country you want to visit
- List 5 places overseas you want to visit
- A Book Review
- Free day (write whatever you would like to write about)
- Does your mind wander? Thoughts while running or working out
- What has your past taught you about living today
- How do you fit in running/workout?
- Being fit is?
- Your top healthy living tools
- Check your direction? Where do you want to go?
If you aren’t sure of any of the table topics or have any questions you can email me here at email@example.com
I’ve also created a button for you to use —->
Right click the image and “save link as” to save the image to your computer to upload to your blog / site.
To follow or join in on the twitter / instagram conversation use the hashtag #RMbloginJan.
Do you accept the Challenge?