Another Friday has rolled around.
Spring is in the air and I’m loving it.
There is no doubt that I have been soaking up this glorious sunshine. I mean seriously who wouldn’t after a cold winter.
Just so you know I don’t plan doing a high five post every week. I’m thinking fortnightly (every second week), or whenever I strike the fancy.
This week has been another jam packed week, and it’s only going to get busier with the weather getting warmer.
Are you following me on Instagram? No? Well you should.
- Offically broke in my Glycerin12 at Sandy Point.
- I entered to do Run From the Hills, in November, so I’m switching my long run to trail runs up in the Grampians.
I am also tested out a new electrolyte drink. I have had to modify my hydration vest to fit the water bottle, but so far it’s a product I like. I will test it out again on the next long run and a review will be on the blog soon.
- My parents came back from a trip overseas and I got these wonderful placemats. They so colouful and bright, I love them.
- Today (Friday), my daughter got up at sparrows fart (for her 5:45am), to go on a school excursion. Needless to say she is super excited.
- On Monday Miles wasn’t feeling 100% so I kept him home from school. He did do a weights session with me, it was so super cute.
Five Other Things
- If you didn’t already know, I love Chalene Johnson, so when I discovered that she had released a new podcast, I knew that I would be listening to it.
- I made Danielle Walkers crepes recipe, and they failed again. I have found a new recipe, and that’s how I came across this site (as it was linked in the ebook).
- My friend Shell posted this on her Facebook wall, and I haven’t laughed so hard like that in a long time. It’s a must watch – Sideway’s Scene
- I watched Part 2 of the Gut Reaction on Catalyst. What a major eye opener, and makes me want to get Miles off gluten even more (hence the gluten free pancakes).
You can watch Part 1 here and Part 2 here.
- Just today I came across this article by Jen Sinkler – Fit but Flatulent?
Is the world trying to tell me something? Who knows, but I just love learning all this stuff.
What do you High Five this week?