I love a good muesli.
Muesli is becoming more popular, and you will see more varieties in the health food sections of your local supermarket.
The great thing about muesli is that you can make it however way you like.
Don’t like coconut, don’t add it.
Want a bit more sweetness. Add more sultana’s or cranberries.
If you like a crunch, toast your oats beforehand.
This particular muesli makes a great topper on my pumpkin pancakes with homemade yoghurt.
In the winter months I love converting this this into porridge.
This particular recipe will make 8 cups worth of muesli.
I also use Organic Oats.
- 360g Rolled Oats
- 110g Bran Cereal (Optional)
- 80g Pepitas/Pumpkin Seeds
- 80g Sunflower Seeds
- 125g of Almonds
- 170g of Sultana's/Cranberries (or approx 80g each of sultana's & Cranberries)
- Shredded coconut to your desire
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Store in airtight container
Allergen notes: Contains Gluten
8 Cups = 3818 calories
1 Cup = 477.25 calories
1/2 Cup = 238 calories
1/4 Cup = 119 calories